Saturday 8 November 2008

Mosquitoes!

Zillions of mosquitoes come out every night to suck the blood of anything alive. I think I have lost a couple of gallons already. Dracula: take good note, you amateur!

But if that was just it, I wouldn't mind that much because judging by the vast number of mosquitoes around I haven't really been bitten that much (the picture here is just the tip of the iceberg) ... The annoying bit is that having the entire metre seventy of me fast asleep, lying helpless in bed and not moving ... then why, oh why, do they have to fly past my freaking ear every single time?!?!?!?

I am sure that there is a secret organisation somewhere that trains them specially to annoy and to wake people up at four o'clock in the morning ... so then we are all half slept the entire day and we don't realise of their furtive moves to take over the world ... or maybe it is the coffee producer lobbies that have devised this cunning plan to increase their revenues ... bastards!

1 comment:

Garlow said...

You must have some kind of tasty foreign blood there, "sweety"! Mosquitoes probably regard you as an exotic fest.

One thing that intrigues me is: Is no already too many people trying to take over the world? (including yourself) I think a bit of co-ordination is gonna be soon necessary.