Tuesday 7 October 2008

Bye bye England

After eight years in England the time has come for me to leave Southampton. Even though it was known and I had been preparing for a while, in the end everything went a lot faster than expected and I didn't have time to say bye properly to everyone: sorry! :-(

But well, as I couldn't say bye, you have the perfect excuse to come to Porto Alegre to say hi! :-) ... as soon as I find a place to stay ...

Thanks all for a wonderful time in the UK! And thanks specially to Nuria & David and Daisy for sorting out all the pending bits I couldn't finish on time! :-) Leaving England and moving that far away was not an easy decision to take ... I better don't mention the tears at the airport ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ivan,

I hope everything is going well in Porto Alegre. As it looks like for the pictures.

Enjoy your new experience and hopefully see you soon ... are you coming for the christmass dinner ;-)

Good Luck

beppe

Maria Ceron said...

Hi
I just wanted to say that you are really brave and I could not have done what you just have. I am sure it is a worthy move and it is going to worth the tears at the airport.
Good luck pal!
Maria

NB. No sign of the baby yet.