Tuesday 23 February 2010

Cthulhu is coming!

And now, continuing with the theme of "freaky things", my latest creation: a web page where you can make your own Cthulhu Avatars for free: http://cthulhutar.framiq.com. Actually is not only Cthulhu avatars but also "Deep Ones" ... a marine themed website in a way! :-D

I have to admit that I am not a huge H.P. Lovecraft fan. Neither a horror novels expert as I don't really like to read. But I have quite a few friends that are quite into Lovecraft and I find extremely amusing the idea of a cosmic entity shaped like an enormous octopus buried (but later awaken, take care!) in a sunken city in the Pacific Ocean, down south ... a bit to the left. And the best thing: he has a cult of followers centred in Arabia but with followers reaching as far as Greenland and Lousiana! :-D

I mean ... who, in their right mind, would be able to resist the temptation of creating a website for people to create Cthulhu avatars?!?!? It is hilarious! Everybody needs one! :-D

No comments: