Friday 26 February 2010

And now a Navi avatar creation website

Yes, I am on fire with the avatar creation websites: my latest creation: a web page where you can make your own Navi Avatars for free: http://navitar.framiq.com. There you can create avatars for all your social network needs based on the latest James Cameron film: Avatar.

Don't worry, I am going to stop this avatar creation madness for a little while. Except for the Navis the Zombies and the Cthulhus are going to be part of my next game and I am going to work on that for a while now. Yes: as promised before a game with Zombies and Cthulus, ... possibly ninjas, pirates, aliens and Steven Seagal in the future as well ... and probably you are going to see a "ninjatar" and/or a "piratetar" and/or "something-completely-silly-tar" in the next months ... we will see! :-D

No comments: