Friday 29 January 2010

Zombies!

Take a look at my latest creation, a web page where you can make your own Zombie Avatars for free: http://zombietar.framiq.com

I am sure you are going to ask me: why? What on earth were you thinking when you decided to create that ... "service"? Basically I was a bit worried about the feedback I received for the game I released a couple of weeks ago about it not being Ivanine enough. So I decided to take a deep breath, pause for a second and think properly what is the motivation behind all this work I am doing. And the answer I found was, of course: I want to conquer the world! :-D

So, following this line of thinking, I decided that the best way to accomplish world domination would be by creating an army of zombies. I have seen them in a few movies and they seem quite a formidable fighting force. So, I thought: Mmmmmm ... zombies ... that sounds like a good plan!

Hence I decided to start infecting people with a zombie virus straight away. As this happens and people are turned into zombies they are going to need new profile pictures for social networks and messenger programs. So, always thinking one step ahead, I decided to create this web page, http://zombietar.framiq.com, were zombies can create avatars to match their new appearance.

But, don't worry if you are not a zombie (yet), you can still use it and create yourself a zombie avatar! We zombies don't discriminate. Besides, this way people starts getting used to your new look because you can be sure of one thing: the zombie apocalypse is coming soon!

Muahahahahaha!

No comments: